We’re excited to announce FusionAuth’s participation in this year’s Hacktoberfest! Hacktoberfest is a global event that takes place every October, during which developers are encouraged to contribute to open-source projects like FusionAuth. The goal is to foster a vibrant open-source community, celebrate shared knowledge, and make the world of coding more accessible to all. You can find other participating repositories by searching the hacktoberfest topic on github.
The first step is to register for Hacktoberfest. Once you’ve registered, any PRs submitted to FusionAuth will count towards your participation in the event!
If you haven’t participated before make sure to read the Hacktoberfest Participation Guide.
To see all of FusionAuth’s issues in one place see the full issue search.
hacktoberfest to each one of the following repositories and even added an issue for simply updating the packages to their latest version.
- Angular- The Authorization Code grant using the Angular framework
- Consents- Example using advanced registration forms and consents
- Deeplinking- Example returning users to the same page they logged in on
- Device grant- An example of the Device Authorization grant
- Express API- Express api which uses the Cookie Access Token
- Family management- Family management and consent creation
- FusionAuth SSO- Example of SSO between two different custom applications
- Gaming and device grant- Example using the Device Authorization grant to provide authentication to a game.
- Gatsby OAuth- An example of using Gatsby with the Authorization Code grant and PKCE
- JWT Auth and a Microservices gateway- API gateway and microservices secured using JWT auth
- Magic links login- nextjs app which uses magic links for authentication
- Microservices gateway- API gateway and microservices
- Multi-tenant application- Two nodejs applications in different tenants, living in different domains.
- Next.js Single Sign-On- Single sign-on with Next.js and FusionAuth
- Node OAuth- Login with the Authorization Code grant
- React Native- The Authorization Code grant for a React Native mobile application
- React with an Express backend- The Authorization Code grant using the React framework with the FusionAuth React SDK and an Express backend
- React with the hosted backend- The Authorization Code grant using the React framework with the FusionAuth React SDK and the hosted backend
- Remix auth- Example using FusionAuth to provide auth for a Remix application
- Twitter login- Node/express app which uses Twitter for authentication
- User actions example- Corresponds to the user actions guide tutorial
- Vue.js- The Authorization Code grant using the Vue.js framework